Apacer 8GB DOM MLC Industrial SATA Disk On Module APSDM008GS2AN-ATM
Apacer’s SDM4, the latest ultra slim SSD, adopts a 7-pin SATA connector. Its innovative and unique hook design can effectively protect the inner parts of the system from possible loosening or falling during any movement, insuring stability of system operation. As its width of 16mm matches the SATA slots, users can flexibly expand the storage capacity in accordance with their own needs without worrying about mechanism interference. Moreover, the ultra slim design of the product facilitatesthe airflow within the unit’s bodyand thus achievesbetter heat dissipation.
Currently, the product is available in capacities of up to 16GB (SLC) and capable of supporting a wide-temp (-40°C~ 85°C) operating environment. In addition, it features16~24 bit/ 1K Byte error correcting (ECC) and intelligent power failure recovery,and can support Windows TRIM commands, enhancing the reliability of the product.
– MLC Type NAND Flash
– Operating Temperature Ranges from 0 to 70-degree C
– Sustained Read up to 110MB per second
– Sustained Write up to 20MB per second
– Built-in Hardware ECC,enabling up to 40-bit correction per 1K bytes
– Static/dynamic wear-leveling
– Flash bad-block management
– Power Failure Management.ATA Secure Erase